-
August 13th, 2002, 03:45 AM
#31
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
They just have zero humor on that board!
They need a few [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] to stir up the pot to make more fun.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
^^ good point they need a dose of reality thrown in every so often..Keep them on there toes
LOL Terry keep it up its the only thing thats worth a laugh over there. I love it when a few of them get all fired up like queen BBsers!!
Kat
-
August 13th, 2002, 03:50 AM
#32
Twizzle
Guest
LOL Terry keep it up its the only thing thats worth a laugh over there. I love it when a few of them get all fired up like queen BBsers!!
*****************
LOL
We aim to please [img]wink.gif[/img]
It's a bit edgy on there atm cos 1 or 2 of the 'royals' have had their noses put out of joint [img]wink.gif[/img] *tee hee* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
August 13th, 2002, 03:57 AM
#33
Lainbrain
Guest
It just went on and on yesterday!
LOL
-
August 13th, 2002, 06:11 AM
#34
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
Really Kat? I am surprised at that. Did you accuse someone of not caring about Darren's hairstyle or something equally blasphemous?!
[img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
^^ LMAO sue.. yeah about on that level or maybe accused them of caring too much about it..I mean gee the tragedy of Darren having a hair outta place.. SUPPORT the mans hair dammit!! LOL *gags*
Kat
-
August 13th, 2002, 08:29 AM
#35
Twizzle
Guest
*shakes head in disbelief that Kat actually dissed D's hair* [img]wink.gif[/img]
Anything else would have been OK hun (well, not quite anything, if you get my drift *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*) LOL
They're very protective of their 'husband-to-be' over there you know [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 13th, 2002, 08:36 AM
#36
Inactive Member
Poor sods don't even realised that I married Darren in the spring when they were busy fighting! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
*shakes head in disbelief that Kat actually dissed D's hair* [img]wink.gif[/img]
Anything else would have been OK hun (well, not quite anything, if you get my drift *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*) LOL
They're very protective of their 'husband-to-be' over there you know [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
August 13th, 2002, 10:57 AM
#37
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
Poor sods don't even realised that I married Darren in the spring when they were busy fighting! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMFAO Go Chai!!
Maybe you should tell them that... or maybe not - we don't wanna cause a mass suicide now, do we? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 13th, 2002, 12:22 PM
#38
Inactive Member
Yes, my lovely Chai and I had to elope in the end cos there was so much fighting over who was invited [img]frown.gif[/img]
xD
-
August 13th, 2002, 02:28 PM
#39
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
Yes, my lovely Chai and I had to elope in the end cos there was so much fighting over who was invited [img]frown.gif[/img]
xD</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO
-
August 14th, 2002, 03:18 AM
#40
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
*shakes head in disbelief that Kat actually dissed D's hair* [img]wink.gif[/img]
Anything else would have been OK hun (well, not quite anything, if you get my drift *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*) LOL
They're very protective of their 'husband-to-be' over there you know [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO it was a game move for sure..I was lucky to get out alive. I do get your drift too [img]wink.gif[/img] ..Yes well I dont think he will be marrying any girly girl!! Id keep a close eye on Dunc if I was you Terry!!
Kat
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks